My Browser Builds (Part 2)

Aaargh...
https://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=52182
next bomb in the war of the big monopolies to get rid of all alternative browsers, which are not their own latest-greatest versions, chock full with telemetry :-(( Especially a 100% success rate guarantied to kill all older browsers, which will not be able to respond to their new request method, much the same effect as all the broken-ciphers already :-((

6 minutes ago, siria said:

Aaargh...
https://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=52182
next bomb in the war of the big monopolies to get rid of all alternative browsers, which are not their own latest-greatest versions, chock full with telemetry :-(( Especially a 100% success rate guarantied to kill all older browsers, which will not be able to respond to their new request method, much the same effect as all the broken-ciphers already :-((

can't read russian, same discussion available in PM forum as well. https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23615

roytam1 said:
> can't read russian

Uhm, neither can I. Not a word. But no prob, G-translation for EN/RU is almost perfect, so now confused:
you kidding....? Or access blocked? Or free decision or....?

1 hour ago, siria said:

roytam1 said:
> can't read russian

Uhm, neither can I. Not a word. But no prob, G-translation for EN/RU is almost perfect, so now confused:
you kidding....? Or access blocked? Or free decision or....?

at the posting time, I can't access google translate.

@looking4awayout. HDDxpert and crystaldisk report a good status, i not see a difference when copy the patches in instalation foder/profile just notice the webpages load a bit snapier. My CPU is coreduo 2.2 ghz with 2 gb ddr2 and the current -last? drivers are installed for video/lan/audio/chipset. I had installed a ton programs because im testing what can and cant do in XP only the browser is behaving this way.  Maybe a service is needed? currently disabled 30

Edited by sukistackhouse

2 hours ago, sukistackhouse said:

@looking4awayout. HDDxpert and crystaldisk report a good status, i not see a difference when copy the patches in instalation foder/profile just notice the webpages load a bit snapier. My CPU is coreduo 2.2 ghz with 2 gb ddr2 and the current -last? drivers are installed for video/lan/audio/chipset. I had installed a ton programs because im testing what can and cant do in XP only the browser is behaving this way.  Maybe a service is needed? currently disabled 30

It is strange that your system freezes entirely when you load MSFN... Take one of the RAM sticks out, maybe you might have bad RAM.

Did you check out the amount of uncorrectable sectors on your HDD? And the pending ones?

I will check the sector today and take one memory stick. Currently use a old basilisik version and is working good

what is your opininon about this error with aimp fresh install, the spell freaks me out and activate the paranoia.

bC3nph1.jpg

Edited by sukistackhouse

11 hours ago, kitaro1 said:

Why the link unavailable for those not logged in to the palemoon forum? Is this a suggestion to register there? Promo?

I don't like the Tobi forum ;P

The link is to a post on Pale Moon's 'off-topic' section of the forum, which requires being registered and signed in.  The rest of the forum is public.

Edited by taos