Clipboard History access without keystroke

MIRKOSOFT

Hi!

I have on Windows 10.1903 x64 Pro disabled all Win key shortcuts.
I tried to access Clipboard History and I must to enable them.
But it is wrong way - lot of items occupied my remapped keyboard, so I disabled them again.

Is any other way to access Clipboard History?
I think it must to be possible - all Windows applications/configurations have file which can be accessed at least by other commands or parameters.
Really is it no possible to access "nothing".

Thank you for each help, reply or comments.

Miro

Until the latest version of Win10 (1809?), the Clipboard History could only be accessed by 3rd-party utilities. Now it can be accessed with hotkeys (Windows+V). If you disable the hotkeys, you are back to needing a 3rd-party utility.

Some programs have a "Paste Special" item in the Edit menu below the regular "Paste Ctrl+V" item. It can be accessed with the keyboard or mouse.

Microsoft should also have updated the Clipboard Viewer to be able to select the active item from the history, but I don't know if they have yet.

12 hours ago, MIRKOSOFT said:

I want to make clean installation [...], only leave as possible native applications and other portable.

"It's raging cold outside (-40°C, with a piercing Arctic wind roaring all-round) and I'm wearing wonderful thermal underwear, wind insulating outer clothes, protective face and head gear and great googles... but, in fact, I'd like to wander 'round in the buff... how can I do it?"   :angel