Chrome Tool for Windows 2000 Issues

I require help with using the Chrome tool for Windows 2000.

I am currently using the tool on a Windows 2000 SP4 installation. I installed blackwingcat's kernelex, but I'm not sure if installing it even made a difference to my system. The version didn't have any difference.

Back to the Chrome tool, I am getting errors that certain dll's are not properly installing: Shell32, Kernel32, Advapi32, User32, Ws2_32, wtsapi32, dnsapi, and iphlpapi. These issues will not allow SRWare 30 launch.

What is the problem here? Am I missing any steps?

I used to get this too. At one time it had worked but I'm thinking either something changed with the way it works or because of KernelEx itself. I remember I tried a few times within the past year to install Chrome and it just doesn't seem to work for some odd reason and it just produces the same errors you mentioned.

On 8/27/2019 at 1:25 PM, ~♥Aiko♥Chan♥~ said:

I require help with using the Chrome tool for Windows 2000.

I am currently using the tool on a Windows 2000 SP4 installation. I installed blackwingcat's kernelex, but I'm not sure if installing it even made a difference to my system. The version didn't have any difference.

Back to the Chrome tool, I am getting errors that certain dll's are not properly installing: Shell32, Kernel32, Advapi32, User32, Ws2_32, wtsapi32, dnsapi, and iphlpapi. These issues will not allow SRWare 30 launch.

What is the problem here? Am I missing any steps?

"Chrome Tool for Windows 2000" does not bases on extended kernel but KDW.

They don't have compatibility.

If you want to use SRWare Iron 30 on Extended kernel.

We should only set executable XP mode with fcwin2k.exe.

( Of course it requires --no-sandbox option.)