Hello there

I am an 19 year old computer enthusiast who has 4 computers, two of which run Windows 10. I mainly use both of them as my daily drivers, as one of them are my gaming setup. I have been into computers (specifically Windows desktops and laptops) since I was 3, when I first played with my dad's Dell Dimension 8100. Over the past 16 years, I learned how to do stuff on computers including taking out motherboards and putting them on newer cases. My oldest computer as of yet is a 2008 HP Compaq 6735s, in which I use for Windows XP related stuff. I used to have a 1995 Packard Bell 1100 Supreme, but I took out the RAM and CPU to potentially sell them on eBay. Also for the fact that it didn't have any expansion slots, so I had no luck to upgrade the graphics there on a DOS-based system.

Aside from that, I'm really happy to be on this forum after days of waiting for my validation email to show up on my inbox.

I'm a 70 year old enthusiast, having started with MSDOS 3.0 up thru Win 10. Also Mac 7 thu OSX whatever. Lately got interested in all these old games lying around..a couple (Meat Puppet, and Seawolf) will only run in Win 95. Been trying to do that, but getting 95 to run on a 10 year old computer??? This group ROCKS!

Just now, otmike said:

I'm a 70 year old enthusiast, having started with MSDOS 3.0 up thru Win 10. Also Mac 7 thu OSX whatever. Lately got interested in all these old games lying around..a couple (Meat Puppet, and Seawolf) will only run in Win 95. Been trying to do that, but getting 95 to run on a 10 year old computer??? This group ROCKS!

I agree with you. However I did use Windows 95 more on a modern computer on a virtual machine, since I can't experiment it will on a physical computer.