problem with the installation of windows xp 64

Hello everyone,
I was so ready to succeed ... I had burned a cd with an iso image of xp 64 with several drivers, the copy of the files is well rolled out ... Even the configuration is well done, I was in the windows when he installed the updates ... After he restarted, he asked the name of my account, the time fusos and all that, but once done he asked them in a loop ... So j I removed the cd, thinking that my problem came from there, and the windows starts, I have the logo of xp with the squares which scrolls, but after I have the blue fon of the page of connection with the logo of xp in the middle. Nothing happens, no error message, just a blue page with the xp logo in the middle and it's hours that it's like waiting ... I was so close to the goal! Someone would have a solution to settle his and be able to enjoy my instalation xp 64?

Try booting in safe mode. If it boots, then create a new account from there. The image is not original? The original x64 does not ask for the account name, but automatically creates the user "Administrator." Try the original image.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. First, if I understand correctly, by starting in safe mode, I would not need an account to access my system? Then I chose this image because everything was integrated with, drivers, French language ... I can not do it myself because the software to do it are inaccessible with my screen review.

In safe mode, only a minimum of drivers and programs are launched, so the chance of a successful launch is higher. And also in safe mode, you can try to log in to the administrator account, and if it succeeds, then create a new user.