Attachment and messaging space suddenly full

Dave-H

@dencorso and any other admins!

I've suddenly found that I can't add any more attachments to my PMs, I'm getting a message which says "You have used 13.62 MB of your 1.95 MB attachment limit", which is total nonsense!

I also can't post any more new PMs, it says my Inbox is full, in fact is says I've "Used 123% messenger storage", which is also nonsense!

I thought that as a "Supreme Sponsor" I was supposed to have more storage, and I suspect that the problem is that my "Sponsor" badge has disappeared so I'm now being treated as a basic member.

Can something be done about this please, as I need to post an attachment to a PM?!

Thanks, Dave.
:)

Edited by Dave-H
Typo

OK, move along, nothing to see here.........
My Platinum Sponsorship had actually expired today!
I've now renewed it and everything is fine.
Strange, because I thought I'd set it up to renew automatically every year, but obviously not!
It actually looks as if that isn't possible, which is a shame.
It would actually be very helpful if you got a popup or something telling you it had expired though!
Sorry for the trouble.
Cheers, Dave.
:)

I'm glad you found out the issue and fixed it! As for autorenew, that's beyond us (at MSFN) in a sense... fact is paypal is undergoing some renovations (not all of which I do like, to be sure) and (as it already happened in the past) they've dropped things, one does not really know whether for good or just temporarily, and some autorenew settings (among other things) fell into the memory hole. Maybe (but no guarantee whatsoever) next time you renew it'll be again possible to chose that. Sorry about that! :)

When I set up auto payment last year it was directly to my debit card. I could not change my payment details on MSFN forum. I knew I had to because of my card was renewed/expired. I am glad that MSFN has gone to PayPal as the card details and bank details are kept up to date.