Someone already installed Windows xp 64 on a Dell Studio 540 Desktop?

Hi everyone, I got a Dell Studio 540 desktop computer. At the beginning it came with Windows vista x64, so I would like to know if anyone here has already tested xp 64 on this machine? After a quick search I see that there are still a lot of drivers for this system so I honestly hope that it will be possible ... Thank you in advance for your answers.

You should provide information about the specific hardware in your PC, since this machine has multiple configurations.

But it should work, as I am aware that all the possible components do support XP x64.

If it came with Vista x64, I can pretty much guarantee that it will be compatible with Windows XP x64 or at least x86, considering that even most computers that came with Windows 7 are fully compatible with XP.

Edit: After a quick check of your computer's specs, it does seem to be compatible with both XP x86 and x64, although you'd have to search for x64 drivers manually and not from Dell's site.

Edited by Windows 2000

Hello,
yes indeed, when you search on google, there are several variants of this machine. On my side, the one I own has the following configuration. Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 6.00 GB Dual Channel DDR2 @ 399 MHz, Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0M017G Graphics, Intel G45 / G43 Express Chipset (Dell)
DELL 2005FPW (1680x1050, Intel G45 / G43 Express Chipset (Dell ...

For the drivers actually, on the dell site there will be nothing, but to find them I use the site driverscloud, which gave me a lot of results. I'm trying to install next weekend, I can not wait to see if it works as planned!