Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
dj-access

Drivers Windows XP 32 Toshiba Satellite C650

Posted (edited)

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop. I installed windows xp 32, it worked but now I need the drivers to make it work ... After several searches, I found a Conexant audio drivers, which does nothing when I click on the file. exe. Next, I am also looking for a driver for the Atheros wireless network card. ®. AR9285 Wireless. All I have found is a .inf driver, but when I go to add a hardware in the configuration panel and try to add it manually it does not work. Thank you very much in advance for telling me if there is a solution to this problem or if there is a way to make it work without wireless and audio with better drivers or how to make them work.

Edited by dj-access

13 hours ago, dj-access said:

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop. I installed windows xp 32, it worked but now I need the drivers to make it work ... After several searches, I found a Conexant audio drivers, which does nothing when I click on the file. exe. Next, I am also looking for a driver for the Atheros wireless network card. ®. AR9285 Wireless. All I have found is a .inf driver, but when I go to add a hardware in the configuration panel and try to add it manually it does not work. Thank you very much in advance for telling me if there is a solution to this problem or if there is a way to make it work without wireless and audio with better drivers or how to make them work.

What's the exact model of that Satellte C650 laptop, so that i can check if the OEM's support site offers the XP drivers for it?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dj-access said:

Hello, the exact model is the TOSHIBA Laptop Satellite C650-001

And what's the model number for that laptop? (e.g. PSCxxx-xxxxxx; should've been more specific in my previous post)

Edited by IntMD

Hello, Sorry for my incompetence, but where can I find this information? Is there a label on the laptop that says that? Thank you in advance for your clarification !

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dj-access said:

Hello, Sorry for my incompetence, but where can I find this information? Is there a label on the laptop that says that? Thank you in advance for your clarification !

According to Dynabook (which is what toshiba's computers/laptops division is called)'s support it should be found on the bottom case whether if it's in a sticker or etched in the cover. The part number should be the model number

Edited by IntMD