New Aero Glass Release 1.5.12 for Win10 v1903 (Many Thanks!)

JTB3

Works great on my 1903 PC so far, many thanks for updating.

If anyone found a way to enable Glass on Firefox with Webrender and Edge Insider, i'd be more than interested to know how you did it.

Tested the new AeroGlass v1.5.12 all day yesterday and today.  Working flawlessly on both of my computers running BOTH 1809 and 1903.  Great work @bigmuscle:)

Edited by JTB3

Sadly I couldn't enjoy this one yet as my Windows User Account self-destructed when I updated from 1809 to 1903 yesterday, I had a recovery-image of 1809 so for now I'm back on that :(

2 hours ago, activity said:

It may be, that the download doesn´t work at the moment? It shows a 403-Error, if I want download the file :-( 

Me too... I've even opened a topic about it.

Yeeee finally we have Glass on 1903

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read there was an updated version😍

Can I ask if anyone know how to use Glass AND a custom windows Theme ? Maybe it's better if I open a new thread?

I've tried a few themes (obviously with theme patcher) but I'm not able to have glass on them

Thanks in advance and again a very big thanks for  Bigmuscle 🔥

For anyone that's using AeroGlass with Chrome Browser (v76+) configured to startup with windows and run in the background, you've probably noticed that the required command line switch --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar is NOT remembered at startup time.  Unfortunately, if you manually edit the ChromeAutoLaunch registry key, it will get overwritten every time Chrome exits.

To address this issue, I created a simple AutoHotkey script that is run 'on login' as a Scheduled Task that automatically adds the necessary startup switch to the required 'ChromeAutoLaunch...' registry key (which has a custom suffix for different users).  I also added a 2nd useful switch --save-page-as-mhtml as well.

The compiled script, source code, task scheduler (xml) import file, and installation instructions can all be found at this Link.
Cheers, -JT :cool:

On 7/31/2019 at 11:50 AM, activity said:

It may be, that the download doesn´t work at the moment? It shows a 403-Error, if I want download the file :-( 

Try THIS, though it won't install for me. I really just need the zipped up file.

Edit: Found the zipped file in case anyone needs it HERE.

Edited by swimm12984

Hello everyone! I am a first-timer at the MSFN forums as an active user. So please accept my best apologies if I'm rambling in this post.

So I wanted to make Windows 10 prettier. I've downloaded the latest version of Glass8 and installed it under Windows 10 1903. As you can see, I've even applied a custom theme atlas. But there's an issue with it: it can't apply the atlas image on the UWP app's title bars (as it can be seen in this picture), unlike in a custom version of Windows 10 called Aero10. Is there any way to apply the theme atlas to the UWP apps without using UxStyle (because it breaks Windows 10 1903 when I install it)?

Képernyőfelvétel (1)-min.png