lol no

hereinthebubble

• Tommy locked this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I genuinely wonder what was written here. The OP's identity is very very obvious from their choice of username (the name of a song that person likes), they've got multiple accounts spread across the forums: @Chociu @IceFairyAmy @ScarletWavez @CosmoDreamy @MintChocAero @Jeyneko @digzu @pinkmoon89 @SRainharp also possibly some other aliases they used?

There's multiple outside reports of user harassment from this individual and they have a long history of being unable to stick to one account presumably due to this so be careful. (Unfortunately I have to admit I'm also even the same person, so...)

Edited by Koishi Komeiji

I think he just said no and everyone else doubted it.

Nothing more, nothing less, noone was harassed (at least here), there is not AFAIK any particular conpiracy, nor multiple identities and whatever happened, if it happened, was almost one year ago.

I now (genuinely) wonder what you are talking about/what (the heck) do you mean by your post. :dubbio:

jaclaz

On 11/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, jaclaz said:

I now (genuinely) wonder what you are talking about/what (the heck) do you mean by your post.

All those accounts are the same person, it's not a conspiracy. I should know, I made them all in the first place (me and the accounts I linked in the last post are all the same person); as for the 'user harrassments' those happened off site anyways but involve multiple people in surrounding circles mostly pertaining to customisation of Windows XP/Vista.

It's not as big of a deal as I'm making out, I could just ask for the accounts to be merged by an administrator I guess which at least lets me re-edit anything I messed up on, dunno if that messes stuff up though. Not really in the mood to ask for a ban or anything even despite the rule-breaking behaviour, the offsite activity I displayed elsewhere is sort of irrelevant anyways.

Edited by Koishi Komeiji

20 minutes ago, Koishi Komeiji said:

All those accounts are the same person, it's not a conspiracy. I should know, I made them all in the first place (me and the accounts I linked in the last post are all the same person); as for the 'user harrassments' those happened off site anyways but involve multiple people in surrounding circles mostly pertaining to customisation of Windows XP/Vista.

The one previously known as nicky7044 (I forgot what they changed their handle to anyways despite them only being here a day ago or so) knows about this, they were involved on some of the occasions.

Hmmm.

And - with all due respect - who cares about what happened (or failed to happen) off site and that you vaguely report here? :unsure:

This is "Funny Farm", personally I am failing to find anything actually funny (or relevant) in your last two posts, we do have a section "Site & Forum Issues"

https://msfn.org/board/forum/23-site-amp-forum-issues/

but none that I know for "Off Site Issues".

As a side note, do review Rules:

https://msfn.org/board/guidelines/

particularly #4.b

jaclaz

Well, looks like I'll have to get out of here then. (Having whatever weird mental stuff that goes on to give me identity ambiguity and the tendency to run away and come back to sites regardless of what I've done over offsite things is... more than a pain to deal with, it's a genuine nightmare for everyone else)

As for why I don't want to specifically detail anything, there's really not much point raking up loads and loads of old, irrelevant drama in public in great detail because it's just opening up for worse things to spiral around I guess.

Edited by Koishi Komeiji