NVIDIA GeForce RTX error code 43 on Windows 10 version 1607

halohalo

• 5 months later...

I updated to 512.78.

The DCH display driver package contains NVIDIA Control Panel application. To launch DCH version of NVIDIA Control Panel for the first time, Internet connection is required, and WU, Windows License Manager Service, and Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant should be enabled.

I don't know how to install standard NVIDIA Control Panel and Container along with DCH display driver. The standard NVIDIA Control Panel is still compatible with DCH driver, so users of non-DCH driver can launch standard NVIDIA Control Panel from Windows Control Panel.

• 1 month later...

No, it goes back to the initial problem in this thread.

3070 is only supported from 1803 onwards, irrespective of the driver.

I'm just wondering which hex value in nvlddmkm.sys has to be adjusted after modifying the INF file.

I think I got it but can't try myself. Just tell me if its correct please:

For 472.12, we know the supported version is 17134 which is "42EE" in hex.

After removing the OS requirement from the INF file and installing the resigned driver and getting error 43,

we copy nvlddmkm.sys from the folder, and instead of "42EE" we put "3FAB" (16299), put the file back in and (possibly with test-signing and disabled integrity check) reboot.

Correct?

Edited by hans_glans

Unlike 20 series and 16 series, you've proved that 30 series require version 1803 instead of 1709.

By starting kernel mode debugging, you can find the hex value and create your solution.

3 hours ago, halohalo said:

Unlike 20 series and 16 series, you've proved that 30 series require version 1803 instead of 1709.

By starting kernel mode debugging, you can find the hex value and create your solution.

this would work on 8.1 regarding the rtx 3000 series situation?