Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
MADEX98

win10 1903 need aero glass

hello guyes i need aero glass theme for win10 1903 the old copys not working with new update 

I have the same problem.  Windows installed an automatic update to build 1903, and now I get a compatibility error message.  Further, it messes up my caption bar colors and I get NO transparency.

Does BigMuscle still update this software?  Is there a new version in the works?  What is the "experimental" version and how do you install it?

Right now I'm living with Glass2k, a simple software solution that simulates semi-transparent title bars, but also makes the rest of your window semi-transparent.  That's not what I want.  It would be nice if a new version came out.  It would be even nicer if Microsoft finally relented and gave us that option back!