Need Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver for Windows 7

AnX

So I got this laptop, it's an HP 14 ce1000 with the whiskey lake i5 CPU. I was able to get everything else to mostly work with some MacGyvering and modified drivers. But these don't seem to budge at all.

This is the hw ID if you're interested: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086&REV_30

I've tried many workarounds but none work. Any help?

UlQT8z5.png

From what I've seen on Intel's driverpage it seems to include only Windows10 drivers, I've lurked the win-raid forums assuming somebody could've gotten the wireless device working but so far i couldn't find it. Last resort will be to use Snappy Driver Installer Origin.

Can you get Snappy Driver Installer Origin via ethernet to your HP laptop? Get it from here: https://www.snappy-driver-installer.org/ (contrary to other driverfinders, this one is the most legit with no bull****, as always i don't recommend installing drivers straight from the app, rather running the setup in the latest driver folder in the driverpack or manually - devmgmt.msc if no setup executable included), extract to a folder and run the executable. Choose "Download indexes only" and when it's done and the list of drivers show up, close it and upload the latest snapshot from the log folder. This way I can determine which driver should be appropriate for that wireless card (and also for the other devices) and send you the relevant driver packages.

Edited by IntMD

• 2 months later...

Update: the machine in question isn't mine anymore. But I did purchase a new one, a Dell G5 5587. This has the same wifi controller, although this time I'm simply going to use a USB wifi adapter for the time being. I'll replace the internal with one that has Windows 7 support down the road. In the meantime, I'm going to create a guide on how to install Windows 7 onto this laptop.

uWVXywo.png

Edited by AnX

• 1 year later...

I have same problem with Dell 5590, if this one, jas not Windows 7 driver, which is best one alternative Wifi adapter with Win7 drivers? I can buy some good Broadcom / Atheos they are usualy fine with Mac OS, if would try make Hackingtosh from this machine..

Edited by ruthan