Download ALL hotfixes and updates

Is there one place that you can download ALL the hotfixes and updates at one time. I know about the diffrerent methods but I dont want to reformate just to download all the updates and the number thing then going to microsoft will take too long.

Is there any place that or if any of you have that I can download ALL the updates up to now including critical and recommended updates?

Order the Windows Security Update CD

Updated Date: March 17, 2004

The Windows Security Update CD will be shipped to you free of charge. This CD includes Microsoft critical updates released through October 2003 and information to help you protect your PC. In addition, you will also receive a free antivirus and firewall trial software CD.

This CD is only available for Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows 98 Second Edition (SE).

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

To get started, please choose your location (language) from the appropriate drop-down menu. Customers outside the US and Canada: Please select a location and language below to order a CD. (CD availability varies by country.)

I got mine :) Well its already outdated!!! :rolleyes:

Go to the windowsupdate site,

in the left pane under 'Other options' click 'Personalize windows update',

then in the right pane under 'Set options for windows update' check 'Display the link to the Windows Update Catalog und' and click on the button 'Save Settings'.

Now on the left pane under 'See also' click on 'Windows update Catalog'.

Choose 'Find updates for Microsoft Windows operating systems'

Choose your OS, Language and in the 'Advanced options' you can choose different options like recommended updates, critical updates etc....

Hope this helps :)