Free working Teamviewer alternatives for XP?

RainyShadow

I know im using it, but still some list of contacts would be better, im connection to lots of machines from lost of machine, im trying to make all name easy to remember, but it has its shortcomings, so i have to still keep online textfile with list.. At least there is recent session list and autodiscovery within lan.

TeamViewer is a great software, is very good stable I don't see why replace it except for the contacts list. Other options:

- AnyDesk: https://anydesk.com/

- Supremo: https://www.supremocontrol.com/

- Workaround to the contact list on TeamViewer is Shortcut with parameters o batch file with command line options:

TeamViewer.exe --id 1234567890 --password MiPassword

Reference: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Command-line-parameters/ta-p/34447

• 2 months later...

I have on some machines with Anydesk this error:

anydesk windows xp the procedure entry point not found located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll

Others are working..

I cant tell right now, it was Qemu KVM virtual machine and im no in Windows.. But i just downloaded last one from web and machine has no pending updates.. I will post details later. 

Ok my Anydesk version is 5.4.2, old, but it claims to be up to date, in gui, i installed some version as you but is the same.
  And kernel is 5.1.2600.7682, no pending updates, but true is that i installed it from some updated custom SP3 iso and used my key after that to same time, but i have same problem with other install from vanilla CD. Bot are SP3, one is english one is czech install.

Edited by ruthan

Funny thing... Dependency Walker fails on AnyDesk.exe. PPEE doesn't show any imports either. And PE Editor says "no import table present"...

Since your kernel seems newer than mine, it should probably have more exports, not less.

Try to uninstall 5.4.2 and install the 5.5.3 version.

I just enabled updates and installed the 6.0.1 beta version. Runs fine, but feels much more slower. They added WOL function though.

Going back to 5.5.3 :P

30 minutes ago, ruthan said:

No

5 hours ago, ruthan said:

i have same problem with other install from vanilla CD. Bot are SP3, one is english one is czech install.

Try a real vanilla CD,  without the POSReady updates.

I just tested in a VM with kernel 5.1.2600.3244 and it runs fine.

Same for my PC at work, which has 5.1.2600.7013

Edited by RainyShadow

I guess that it will work, but if should decide between downgrade whole OS, or use one application.. i will stop to use application, unless they will fix it. So Teamviewer is dead, Anydesk is dead, is there other alternative?

Edited by ruthan