Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
jimarmaos1112

How to tell which OS an update belongs to?

how do i know which update from the lists i collecting within the wintoolkit update downloader goes to which version of windows .

Just upgrade with dism but you must do each version seperatelly but this is not the problem. For example updates are the same to each version and i mean all in quantity or i can upgrade all versions at once?Thanks

Fixed the terrible topic title.

:hello:

For the issue at hand, you can parse out the OS name in the filename, but then there are those situations where an update is applicable for an OS that is not in the name. In that case, I am not sure.

I have not used Wintoolkit before, when you download from the lists, can you not specify where the files get saved to? Can't have one list go in a folder and another list into another folder?

i been updated all pro and ultimate but i think that the same lot of updates goes to starter and basic or not how do i know which of them to include in the lists for example .

* Some tool to hit windows update and searching to my personal location the same way like from microsoft? would be a good idea