[Question] wdm.exe

I'm considering to donate to get hid of the watermark, but i have a question about the wdm.exe window at the taskbar,

Can i remove or hide it anyway?

It will always be displayed while the AeroGlass8 is running?

The only workaround i found is about to open it on a desktop and switch to a new one.

Thank you for your support. 

If you're running Windows 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.145) or later and the experimental version of glass8 (build 1606) then the watermark will remain on your desktop even though you've donated - since it's an experimental version. As soon as bigmuscle releases a stable version for 1903 the watermark (and the dwm.exe window) will disappear as soon as you update glass8.

14 hours ago, Pjertan said:

If you're running Windows 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.145) or later and the experimental version of glass8 (build 1606) then the watermark will remain on your desktop even though you've donated - since it's an experimental version. As soon as bigmuscle releases a stable version for 1903 the watermark (and the dwm.exe window) will disappear as soon as you update glass8.

I'm at 1903, thank you for the clarification!

On 6/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, Pjertan said:

As soon as bigmuscle releases a stable version for 1903 the watermark (and the dwm.exe window) will disappear as soon as you update glass8.

I do have the debug window which I hide by moving to a virtual desktop, but I do not have the watermark.  I am on build 18908, and this debug version works perfectly!  Thank you BigMuscle!