Why have users' country flags disappeared?

Dave-H

I also notice these buttons to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube in the corner. IMO they're not very useful and downright annoying on small screens like my laptop.

1 hour ago, i430VX said:

I also notice these buttons to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube in the corner.

It has to mean xper silently made another IP.B update and probably is tweaking it as time permits. 
But since xper has been utterly silent of late, I can inform you just what I deduced from those changes...

Obviously this is broken too:

homWyCx.png

And i noticed that people's default "Gravatars" color changed for example Roy's and jumper's:dubbio:

11 hours ago, i430VX said:

I also notice these buttons to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube in the corner. IMO they're not very useful and downright annoying on small screens like my laptop.

Are they new? I'm not sure.
Anyway they are pointless because they only point to those sites' home pages.
If they pointed to MSFN pages on the sites (as most social media buttons on other sites do of course) I could see some point in them, as it is, there's none that I can see.
:no:

The flags show up on user profiles, but under actual posts, it just shows up as letters. I thought it was just me at first but at least I know now that it isn't.