On decommissioning of update servers for 2000, XP, (and Vista?) as of July 2019

Mcinwwl

@WULover In the folder you will find the generated certificate. Click on it and click install. Select the second option and click browse. Tick the box below. Then expand the menu at Trusted Root Certification Authorities. Then click Local Computer and then click Ok. Then on Finish. Copy the certificate from the folder to W2k and follow the same steps.

lnTM60i.png

7 hours ago, RainyShadow said:

Ok, i may get a warning again, but...

Where did you get a warning? Everyone can and is allowed to express their opinion. Of course, the music makes the sound. We still live in a democracy and enjoy the right to freely express our opinions. We have to realize painfully again and again that this is not the case everywhere in the world!
But anyway, I respect hard work. People are different and behave different. All these proxies are great, my favourite is HTTPSProxy, and we actually should be glad being able to use them.

AFAIK he updated couple libs, then compiled the thing as .exe, and also made a launcher script for the lazy. Then kept it all private! Just like his other tools! 

It just ticks me the wrong way to see mainly his build advertised here despite it not being publicly available, while there is no mention of the always available official builds. 

Imagine someone new here sees that, then goes to ask for this private build, but the guy hasn't even been around for almost two years ...

But what I don't understand is how you can keep getting stuck on negative aspects when there are so many positives. :no:
There are certainly other things to get excited about. :yes:

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction