MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. ×

Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass beta Build 1.5.11.1606 for 1903

You just have to replace dwmglass.dll in aeroglass folder by the experimental one here

http://www.glass8.eu/beta

or try the last one Big Muscle linked here

http://glass8.eu/out/19h1_18362_1607_x64dbg.7z

Juste need to end aerohost.exe process in task manager ( aeroglass extension loader ) to unload former dll and be able to replace. 

Edited by innuendo33
  • Like 1

In my case, the windows are totally transparent, without blur or color. I tried with AeroGlass GUI and doesn't work. I am using W10 1903 x64

Captura de pantalla (26)h.jpg

Edited by L4L00003
4 hours ago, innuendo33 said:

no pb for me playing with blur or full transparent ( same OS ) 

3165645.png

6 hours ago, L4L00003 said:

In my case, the windows are totally transparent, without blur or color. I tried with AeroGlass GUI and doesn't work. I am using W10 1903 x64

Captura de pantalla (26)h.jpg

I need know what to do, I don't like my windows without blur, and it works fine for everyone except for me, please help

On 6/27/2019 at 4:33 PM, L4L00003 said:

I need know what to do, I don't like my windows without blur, and it works fine for everyone except for me, please help

I have the same problem. 1903 for me as well

Annotation 2019-07-01 155605.jpg

On 6/27/2019 at 3:52 PM, L4L00003 said:

On 7/1/2019 at 9:58 PM, swimm12984 said:

I have the same problem. 1903 for me as well

I also have the same problem, windows 10 1903 x64

image.thumb.png.100fa3f00104e865a2d873efc4a17345.png

On 6/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, CKyHC said:

Hello.

But you didn't use Glass frame on modern apps through regsvr32... So your modern apps frames are not changed at all.

With AG on modern apps they looks like this:

Microsoft News.jpg

And in this case button didn't work.

How did you even get ModernFrame to theme that far on 1903? I haven't been able to get it to work since it got discontinued. The most I can get to theme on 1903 is the min/max/close buttons on Modern apps. Other than that the rest works perfectly, but I would KILL to have ModernFrame support back.

Yo, so far everything is working flawlessly. I haven't encountered any issues as of yet that I'm aware of. Proud to have it working so well tbh. However I figured I'd post my debug log here anyways in case there is something I missed that might help with the progress. It's a tad large soe I won't copy and past the text, instead I'll just attach it, lol.

debug.rar

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, JoshuaVL1988 said:

How did you even get ModernFrame to theme that far on 1903? I haven't been able to get it to work since it got discontinued. The most I can get to theme on 1903 is the min/max/close buttons on Modern apps. Other than that the rest works perfectly, but I would KILL to have ModernFrame support back.

ModernFrame is on the DWMGlass.dll allready long time.

You must use theme atlas and register DWMGlass.dll by this command from AG folder:

regsvr32.exe DWMGlass.dll

Edited by CKyHC
On 7/6/2019 at 8:15 PM, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Yo, so far everything is working flawlessly. I haven't encountered any issues as of yet that I'm aware of. Proud to have it working so well tbh. However I figured I'd post my debug log here anyways in case there is something I missed that might help with the progress. It's a tad large soe I won't copy and past the text, instead I'll just attach it, lol.

No issues on my end either.  Hopefully we are close to a full release @bigmuscle 
If more time is still needed, pls consider releasing a 'beta' for registered license keys w/o the debug window & watermark.  Thx for your continued work on AG!  :cool:

• Like 1

I don't understand how people say it works?  I went to the BigMuscle web page and downloaded the latest version, and when I try to install it I get, "Your system does NOT support this version of the software".  So, how is it working for you people?  You say you're running a "Beta" release?  Where is it?  I don't see it on the web page.

There is an "experimental" version that downloads a zip archive with a single file, DWMGlass.dll, and no instructions how to install it or what to do with this .dll file.

Any help would be appreciated!  I would love to get Aero Glass working on my PC again.

3 hours ago, bthompson1234 said:

I don't understand how people say it works?  I went to the BigMuscle web page and downloaded the latest version, and when I try to install it I get, "Your system does NOT support this version of the software".  So, how is it working for you people?  You say you're running a "Beta" release?  Where is it?  I don't see it on the web page.

There is an "experimental" version that downloads a zip archive with a single file, DWMGlass.dll, and no instructions how to install it or what to do with this .dll file.

Any help would be appreciated!  I would love to get Aero Glass working on my PC again.

1. This software is for advanced users only as stated in the instructions.
  2. I download the compressed archive.
  3. I then create a scheduled task for it.
  4. The experimental DWMGlass.dll is simply copied to the Aeroglass folder, overwriting the original.
  • Like 1