Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

evgnb

Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass beta Build 1.5.11.1606 for 1903

Title says it all.  Thx @bigmuscle - now many of us can now install and test v1903.
Starting this new thread for feedback and bug reports... :)

• Like 1

Another big Thank You from Aachen / Germany!
Just a little Window after starting Windows is disturbing me: "This Version of Aero Glass ist not compatible with your Windows Installation." I can click it simply away, after that I receive a message that this is still a Development-Version of Aero Glass. After that again everything seems to work fine. 
Can't wait for the final One! :cheerleader:

agw10.JPG

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I get a "your system version is not supported" error, then I click retry, but although it goes away, it doesn't seem to work... any tips?
Edit: By accident I found out that I had to press cancel in order to make it work. lulz.

Anyway big thanks to @bigmuscle for his amazing work and constant support of this endeavor !

Edited by Ronin2011

@ Ronin2011: 
Don't click the Retry-Button in that Error-Window, just click the Window of this message away on the top right corner (X), and then let it do it's work. 
The following Command-window you can resize to the taskbar, but don't close ist completely. And the other appearing Message-Window from Aero Glass you click the OK-Button. That's it. 
I hope, this was a little helpful for you. :cool:

I always put the command window on another virtual desktop.  That being said I am running 18885.1001 20H1, and this works perfectly! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Wooow
This is amazing
Finally 19H1 is released and now I really have to thanks a lot @bigmuscle for the beta
Can I ask where I can find this beta ?
On the website I just can find 1.5.11 for 1809 😅
Thanks again 🔥😍

EDIT: Find myself in Experimental versions section, sorry, I'm stupid sometimes, and I was a little bit taken by emotion :whistle:

Edited by franDj99