NOD32 Antivirus Software

paul3vanz

ive tried the reg file idea, but it doesnt seem 2 work either :S

what key should i be looking 4?

EDIT: i exported the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Eset

thats the right 1, right?

thanks

ty :) i will try it, and for IMON 2 enable it is same way?

HKLM\Software\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\IMON\Settings\Config000\Settings

Enabled (DWORD) = 1

This works..for me.. i use this during unattended install..

REGEDIT4

;AMON SET TO ENABLED & Auto Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AMON]"Start"=dword:00000002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\AMON\Settings\Config000\Settings]

"enabled"=dword:00000001

;IMON SET TO ENABLED

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Imon\Settings\Config000\Settings]

"Enabled"=dword:00000001

;DISABLE NOD32 STARTUP SPLASH SCREEN

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Common]

You seem to have forgotten the splash screen code itself, it would be

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;AMON SET TO ENABLED & Auto Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AMON]"Start"=dword:00000002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\AMON\Settings\Config000\Settings]

"enabled"=dword:00000001

;IMON SET TO ENABLED

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Imon\Settings\Config000\Settings]

"Enabled"=dword:00000001

;DISABLE NOD32 STARTUP SPLASH SCREEN

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Common]

"DontShowSplash"=dword:00000001

Imon doesn't install in silent mode apparently and I haven't found anything for it yet, the reg key doesn't enable it for me, even after I copy imon.dll into my system32 folder.

does anyone else have this problem, when i installed nod32 silently, it somewhat works, but it doesnt let me connect 2 the internet, i have 2 remove it :S im usin latest edition of vmware..

does anyone else have this problem, when i installed nod32 silently, it somewhat works, but it doesnt let me connect 2 the internet, i have 2 remove it :S im usin latest edition of vmware..

I seemed 2 have solved this problem, Cause was having kerio & nod32 too close together on my install.cmd file case anyone has a silimar prob :)

Imon doesn't install in silent mode apparently and I haven't found anything for it yet, the reg key doesn't enable it for me, even after I copy imon.dll into my system32 folder.

it should be on by default even using unattended switches..

mines version 2.000.9

i found a way 2 enable all that without switches :) (iMON AMON no splash screen)

download InstallRight and run expert setup of nod32 using the program, it will generate a .exe file and run that instead of the nod32 .exe

works great :rolleyes:

Hey ppl, how do u update the defs ?? just curious... if u cant answer the question here pls pm me.. and also i cant get the imon working for me.. dunnow why when ever i turn it on it interferes with my internet connection, my net completely dies and i'm unabale to connect anything online...

Anyideas ? i know that it plays at the winsocks level, is it that i have to enable any service for it to get working or what ??

Byr,

Jazz

hey jazz, i have the EXACT same prob with the imon thing, i have it disabled so i can access the internet,

and 2 update the definitions u will need 2 install nod on your pc u have now, get the most recent definitions, and use xcopy and overwrite the old 1's

but i dont see the point if your gonna be on the internet anyways