Hello everyone

Usuari

Greetings,

I've registered to this nice forum because I'd like to ask something very important about a problem which I'm suffering on a windows 8 VM which I'd like to fix. It's related to a program that gives back the aero glass to the OS, which I presume it's taken from Windows Release Preview build 8400, or in other words, ported. I'm also very interested on things related to Windows and tweaks for the different Windows OSes. I hope everyone here does well and and I wish the best to everyone here nonetheless. 

• 4 months later...

On 4/7/2019 at 12:02 AM, Usuari said:

Greetings,

I've registered to this nice forum because I'd like to ask something very important about a problem which I'm suffering on a windows 8 VM which I'd like to fix. It's related to a program that gives back the aero glass to the OS, which I presume it's taken from Windows Release Best washing machine in india Preview build 8400, or in other words, ported. I'm also very interested on things related to Windows and tweaks for the different Windows OSes. I hope everyone here does well and and I wish the best to everyone here nonetheless. 

Hello from Canada

Edited by Mark Cowell