Rockin' around on a Pentium 3!

Hello everybody, I'm known on some websites as Looking4awayout. Since two years, I've been using a Pentium III Tualatin system that I have expanded and overclocked to its maximum limits, as my main computer. Everything I do on a normal computer such as web browsing, watching Youtube videos, playing (old) games, sending and receiving e-mails, is done entirely on the Pentium III.

I discovered MSFN mostly because I wanted a good web browser that would support the modern websites and encryption protocols on Windows XP, and I found them in Roytam1's New Moon SSE and Firefox 45 ESR SSE, that became two important pillars in my modern/retro computing experience that is going on since June 2017.

Call me a nutjob or a masochist, but I really enjoy using this old computer for what it was supposed to do: being a computer and doing basic tasks, the same tasks that this Tualatin performs better than many later low end systems I worked on. Anyway, I'm glad to be on this forum and being part of this community. :D

Thanks everybody! :D

Even though it might seem strange, but the Tualatin has still enough juice to be still usable as a computer for basic tasks, especially if properly overclocked and accompanied by a fast hardware. My system is far from average, and performs very well.