Allavsoft

mike13

I had a program called Allavsoft on my old computer that I am selling. I tried to find a download for Allavsoft to install on my new computer, but they all seem to be trial versions, or to buy them. Any help here. 

How old is old? What OS was on it? All of the v3.x are Windows 10, so it could have been something older. I'd stay away from their website, it is SEO to bajeezus and back and frankly is designed like a crypto-spammer's site.

Thanks Tripredacus for the reply.  Allavsoft is currently on my three year old Dell that is running Windows 10 pro. It still works great. I got it from Shareware on  Sale Jan. 11, 2017. I know that because I got a thank you letter from them that I printed out.   I use it to download and burn videos from U-Tube.  I have downloaded and installed Allavsoft to my new computer but it is only a trial version. I only get  5  usages out of it. If you can suggest another free easy to use program instead of Allavsoft, let me know. Thanks,  Mike

Hi jaclaz, thanks for the reply.,only usedAllavsoft about 6 times so I do not know  whole lot about it. I did download that  4K Video Downloaded from the site you gave me. It seems pretty easy to use, so I will just use that program,   and forget about Allavsoft.  Thanks for the info.  Mike