Unofficial Drivers For RTX

Step 1:

Download and Extract 368.81 NVIDIA Graphics Adapter Driver

Step 2:

It automatically opens the NVIDIA Installer. Click Cancel.

Step 3:

Copy ListDevices text file to "C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\368.81\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International"

Step 4:

Copy nv_dispi text file to "C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\368.81\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International\Display.Driver"

Step 5:

Method 1: Install NVIDIA GeForce RTX Drivers for Windows Vista and enjoy it. When it gives it cannot verify driver software click install anyway.
Method 2: If Installer gives an error you should install from Device Manager. When it gives it cannot verify driver software click install anyway.

nv_dispi.inf

ListDevices.txt

Edited by Tripredacus

OK, so from what I've gathered, you managed to mod the nVidia RTX drivers to work on Vista? Have you tested them? Do you have screenshots proving the mod works?

Just posting a bunch of files in the wrong section of the forum (this could've been posted in the Windows Vista category) without any kind of description doesn't help people understand why this was posted.

What's rude with informing an user to test the drivers by themselves if they work and posting in a correct subforum(since you yourself have made the inf file)? You kind of remind me of this guy in this very own forum making a thread in the vista subsection about somebody to make an unattended setup program for a pre-release version of Windows. Even though I don't want to jump into the conclusions you might be the guy that made the thread mentioned in first place, given these set of circumstances (that might or might not be inaccurate):

• nationality (Turkey)
  • kind of similar typing style
  • getting passively aggresive when somebody doubts your "project"

Something makes me think that you're trolling :huh:

Edited by IntMD

On 3/9/2019 at 4:20 PM, greenhillmaniac said:

OK, so from what I've gathered, you managed to mod the nVidia RTX drivers to work on Vista?

Nah, he just took the latest 64-bit drivers that are functional on Vista (368.81) and modified its INF a bit. He also removed a device ID of one of the older cards for some reason. The whole thing is based on a big and bold assumption that the drivers released in July 2016 are somehow able to drive the cards released in September 2018 and later.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, NvidiaUnofficialModder said:

Step 1:

Download and Extract 368.81 NVIDIA Graphics Adapter Driver

Step 2:

It automatically opens the NVIDIA Installer. Click Cancel.

Step 3:

Copy ListDevices text file to "C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\368.81\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International"

Step 4:

Copy nv_dispi text file to "C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\368.81\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International\Display.Driver"

Step 5:

Method 1: Install NVIDIA GeForce RTX Drivers for Windows Vista and enjoy it. When it gives it cannot verify driver software click install anyway.
Method 2: If Installer gives an error you should install from Device Manager. When it gives it cannot verify driver software click install anyway.

nv_dispi.inf

ListDevices.txt

why use 368.81? use 372.70 instead , its a newer version

• 5 months later...