Lite program for Windows Longhorn

I have not a name

Hi friends, I want to edit Windows Longhorn Beta installation, But Nlite or Vlite either didn't work. Can you make a lite program for Windows Longhorn Betas (From 3683 to 5840) ? Also this program should support either Client betas and Server betas. Thank You.

Edited by I have not a name

14 hours ago, greenhillmaniac said:

Do you have a plan, budget, milestones and deadlines for such a project?:buehehe:

I'm sorry, but you just register into a forum and the first thing you do is ask for people to make a program for you? What did you expect? 

I didn't know this but I waited someone says me "That would be awesome" or "Ok I can make". Why are you laughing ? This is not funny :huh:

Because what you are asking for is a program of such big complexity, that there is no chance someone will just make it for a newcommer. And probably for any other reason as well, because there is little use for it, creation would take hundreds of working hours for experienced programmers, and maintenance and bug report would take even more.

Secondly, there is no argumentation in your post how it could become any "common wealth". Where your request starts from "I want a program", rsponse "Find someone who can make it and pay him"  might not be kind, but is plain logical. :)

16 hours ago, Mcinwwl said:

Because what you are asking for is a program of such big complexity, that there is no chance someone will just make it for a newcommer. And probably for any other reason as well, because there is little use for it, creation would take hundreds of working hours for experienced programmers, and maintenance and bug report would take even more.

Secondly, there is no argumentation in your post how it could become any "common wealth". Where your request starts from "I want a program", rsponse "Find someone who can make it and pay him"  might not be kind, but is plain logical. :)

I didn't think It will be too hard and take long time to make. Just I wanted an "unattended setup program supports All longhorn versions". If it is too hard you can make multiple parts :

First Part : Windows Longhorn Build 3683 and All Pre-Release (Server) Versions

Second Part : Windows Longhorn Build 4001 to 4093 (Client) Versions.

Third Part : Windows Longhorn Build 5048 to 5284 (Client&Server) Versions

Fourth Part : Windows Longhorn Build 5308 to 5840 (Client&Server) Versions

Note : This program shouldn't be used for make unattended Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008's final release setup.

I didn't think It will be too hard and take long time to make. Just I wanted an "unattended setup program supports All longhorn versions". If it is too hard you can make multiple parts :

Even specially registered for the sake of your post, to write to you !
 :buehehe:

Edited by Tripredacus

On 2/24/2019 at 2:04 AM, I have not a name said:

I didn't know this but I waited someone says me "That would be awesome" or "Ok I can make". Why are you laughing ? This is not funny :huh:

No offense, but you're asking for someone to make an unattended setup program for obscure, long-obsolete and expired betas of an operating system that was completed 13 years ago... that's pretty funny to me :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Proska said:

Even specially registered for the sake of your post, to write to you !
Are you an id*** sir? :buehehe:

Why are you swearing ?

10 hours ago, WinClient5270 said:

No offense, but you're asking for someone to make an unattended setup program for obscure, long-obsolete and expired betas of an operating system that was completed 13 years ago... that's pretty funny to me 

I'm serious and maybe I'm a nostalgia lover.

3 hours ago, I have not a name said:

I'm serious and maybe I'm a nostalgia lover.

Nostalgic =/= Practical

There’s no practical use for such a program these days. Longhorn is a dead platform; a beta of an OS which was completed in November 2006, Windows Vista. Therefore, no one is using it anymore these days, meaning the demand for the software you’re requesting is no longer there.

If you like the look/UI of Longhorn (which is the only reason I can think of as to why one would want to use it these days), the best thing to do would be to install Windows Vista or 7 and apply a third party custom theme to make it look like Longhorn; there are several available on sites like DeviantArt. 

I will note that a search for Longhorn in Nuhi's section has no results. So no one has even talked about this before. Nothing is impossible, but I would not expect that a developer would consider taking up such a project, unless they were wanting to learn how to make those types of programs. That may be your only option, to learn how it works and write that type of program yourself.

19 hours ago, WinClient5270 said:

Nostalgic =/= Practical 

There’s no practical use for such a program these days. Longhorn is a dead platform; a beta of an OS which was completed in November 2006, Windows Vista. Therefore, no one is using it anymore these days, meaning the demand for the software you’re requesting is no longer there.

If you like the look/UI of Longhorn (which is the only reason I can think of as to why one would want to use it these days), the best thing to do would be to install Windows Vista or 7 and apply a third party custom theme to make it look like Longhorn; there are several available on sites like DeviantArt.  

Just I want a unattended setup program for Windows Longhorn Betas. Is it too hard for understanding ? Also you're saying "No one is using Windows Longhorn", But I sometimes use it in a virtual machine.