What video game are you playing?

XP-x64-Lover

• 10 months later...

On 3/20/2020 at 4:28 PM, Mcinwwl said:

I never managed to win any Civ with anything else than pure conquest :)

Awhile ago I had won a culture victory where the victory conditions were only Culture or Domination. It was a learning experience for sure.

I'm doing some challenge called 52 games where basically you play a new game and try to beat it every week. My game from this week (Alien: Isolation) was actually from last week so I'm spending the rest of this week playing Skyrim again.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good day MSFN :)

Could (would) you folks kindly recommend a few (safe - malware/spyware free) places to play some HTML5 Games without having to submit a birth certificate and blood type ... aarrgghh. The only one I've trusted thus far is:

https://www.funhtml5games.com/

Would greatly appreciate any advice as I live a pretty isolated existence these days.

~Sal

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Lately, I've found myself immersed in the classic Counter-Strike 2 universe. There's just something about the intense gameplay and the camaraderie of teaming up with friends that keeps me hooked. CS is one of those games that never gets old, and it's heartening to see it still has a thriving community.

If you're into this game as well, you should definitely pay a visit to the CS2 market. It's a dynamic marketplace where enthusiasts gather to discover, trade, and collect a wide range of in-game items, from skins to weapons.

I'm always open to exploring new gaming experiences too.

Edited by S_Walkerman