What video game are you playing?

XP-x64-Lover

Sounds fun; I recall playing that game once and getting my butt kicked lol. :lol:

I'm currently playing Diablo II - Lord Of Destruction with a Resolution Mod so I can play it in 1080p. :thumbup

Character Type: Assassin in Hardcore Mode.

My character's build is a speed / stealth build. :ph34r:

Edited by XP-x64-Lover
More Details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Monopoly Tycoon.

Deleted the publisher logo video and messed around with the developer logo in photoshop (because deleting it outright caused it to crash; but the former method makes it not appear anyway) to reduce loading time. then I couldn't successfully enable the hidden bonus scenario, so I added its config parameters to the sandbox config file making it equivalent to the bonus scenario!

Also found that the maximum amount of floors in a building is 249. Either it can wraparound so you can get 600+ floor buildings with a matching price and potential occupancy with the appearance of a much shorter building or if you select, say 250-254 floors, you get a foundation, then a freeze with a crash dialog stating "selected building does not exist". Interesting stuff.

Edited by win32

Worms Armaggeddon. As fun as 20 years ago. Multiplayer servers are still populated, and I got surprised how fertile the community was, producing schemes, maps, mods and edgy tournament rules.

I lost my first Civ V game on domination victory only yesterday. I still never figured out how to denouce anyone. I did really mess up in this match, when I was at war with a civ I split my forces. And the world got too far ahead of me and I couldn't find any barbarians to convert.