Windows XP drivers for AsRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional

Hey, i was wondering if there was any Windows XP x64 drivers for AsRock Fatal1ty X99 Pro. This guy managed to get it to the sabertooth model by asus. Tough like i said, I need it for the AsRock Fatal1ty X99. Thanks :D

Asrock.jpg

what have you done or tried?  Obvisouly you would need to get windows XP running on the motherboard in the first place.  Have you done that?

Ya he extracted the infinstaller files and found the infs for his chipset and other devices and probabably hacked a line in some of the drivers so it would install on that platform.  Did you try any of those drivers. 

Make a list of the hardware on your mother board.  Nic, sound, usb, etc.

your other hardware is differn't than his so besides the chipset drivers everything esle is going to be differn't and you would need to get windows XP running on the motherboard in the first place. so you can start trying to get drivers to run. and install.  no body else can do this but you.

chances are the number of other people on this forum who have XP 64 running on your same motherboard is zero.

Edited by Destro

edited post above. when i say what have you done or tried i mean have you got XP running on the mobo and tried to get it working or did you expect somone would be able to have your same mobo and have figured out how to get xp to run on it and hand you drivers?

Edited by Destro

Of course! With all due respect, you young people are too much sensitive nowadays. Aggressiveness one gets from a drill sgnt. Destro is slightly rough, but he only gave you reality with no frills. Getting any rather recent motherboard running XP (and worse, XP x64) nowadays is a hard, frustrating and time demanding task. If someone is hard at work with it, we'll always offer suggestions, propose tests and help troubleshooting. But it cannot be done in abstract. Thats about it.

2 minutes ago, dencorso said:

Of course! With all due respect, you young people are too much sensitive nowadays. Aggressiveness one gets from a drill sgnt. Destro is slightly rough, but he only gave you reality with no frills. Getting any rather recent motherboard running XP (and worse, XP x64) nowadays is a hard, frustrating and time demanding task. If someone is hard at work with it, we'll always offer suggestions, propose tests and help troubleshooting. But it cannot be done in abstract. Thats about it.

You have to be kidding me. “You young people are too much sensitive  nowadays”

2 minutes ago, dencorso said:

I'm not. I'm 56. Am I younger than you?

Lol, you’re older than my dad (no offense) I was just marking what you said. Young people are much sensitive nowadays like. No. Were  not. I just thought he was a bit aggressive that’s all. This is really getting off topic.