Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Windows 2000

How to install One-Core-API?

Hello.

I was wondering, how could I install One-Core-API on Windows XP? When I download it there are just a bunch of folders which I don't know what to do with. Can anyone explain?

AIUI it's supposed to be similar to @Dibya's Extended XP. Unfortunately I think it's illegal: https://reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16868

Well it seems that this 'project' uses native Windows 7,8,10 dll files....

I suppose it would be legal for you to use on your own system if you own licensed copies of all those OSes, but don't post any links here. It would get MSFN in big trouble.

Posted (edited)

Well, I do actually own them. Could anybody help me how to install it on my Windows XP pc however?

Maybe on a PM or something?

Edited by Windows 2000
  • Like 1

Add me on Skype: francebb1 - franceopf@gmail.com and I'll add you to the Windows XP Forever group, you'll find Samuel (Samuka), the developer of One Core API.

Once again, we cannot link nor guide you to use anything related to a modified kernel on MSFN as it uses modified version of Windows DLLs.

19 minutes ago, FranceBB said:

the Windows XP Forever group

Sounds like a  cool Skype group

27 minutes ago, FranceBB said:

Add me on Skype: francebb1 - franceopf@gmail.com and I'll add you to the Windows XP Forever group, you'll find Samuel (Samuka), the developer of One Core API.

Once again, we cannot link nor guide you to use anything related to a modified kernel on MSFN as it uses modified version of Windows DLLs.

Added you.