Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Nojus2001

Discord and Windows XP

huh, did something break or get screwed up in .1 that was not broken in .0 ?? (about the horrible freeze/lag/screen flicker)

and yea, same about the icons graphic, not showing in chrome.

• Like 1

I think Firefox 52.9.1 is not an official release, I tried it for a short time and there were 1-2 things I didn't like so I went back to 52.9.0, not sure it would fix your freeze/lag/screen flicker issue but you can always try it.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, we3fan said:

I think Firefox 52.9.1 is not an official release

It's official but not on ftp.mozilla.org.

Edited by Ximonite
  • Like 2

My bad, thanks for the correction.

@kuja killer, thanks for confirming that the Server icons are not showing for you also in Chrome 49.

I know this is a wishful thinking but do you think we can import some file or something from Firefox 52 into Chrome 49 and make the icons show in Chrome 49 also?

I see, OK thanks.

Is it possible to download and install a Discord Certificate and try if that would change anything?

Thanks for this suggestion DragonSC7601, really appreciated, I tried it and I think it works good, unfortunately the Server icons still don't show in Chrome 49.