TP-Link USB Wireless TL-WN722N on Windows 2000

WinFX

You can eliminate the calls to those 3 instructions from CFF explorer since I still get an error when installing the driver and the other alternative of using an older version of the Extended Core, I use the v14c and the BSOD also appears.

Or you can eliminate the call to those 3 instructions from PEMaker I give them to the delete button and I get a dialogue with which I have to change I do not know what and I do not understand anything using PEMaker.

This already makes me very boring:boring:

If you followed my corrected instructions where the sys directly hooks the XP/2003 (renamed) ntoskrnl.exe, there is the possibility those three exports may rely on ones missing in 2000's hal.dll, which means you will have to do another wrapper to hook XP's hal.dll.

As I've heard, hacking up the kernel to accept drivers meant for newer OSes is probably the hardest part of the OS extension process. If you give us the details of the BSOD you get when trying to install the drivers, hopefully @blackwingcatwill be able to help.

Edited by win32

Blackwingcat told me why BSOD appears when installing the driver with the extended core. For an unknown reason, it must be for incompatibility, the IEEE 802.11ac drivers do not work in Windows 2000, but the one that I have is IEEE 802.11bgn that I do not know if it's the same (first capture)

But this wireless has retrocompatibility with 802.11bg and 802.11b, also to put the bandwidth in 20Mhz only (second capture)

And the inf file has code which we can edit to our liking with those options (third capture)

Addd.jpg

device.jpg

code.jpg

Edited by Win2000Fan