Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


Sign in to follow this  
pathwayus69

Oldapps.com

Recommended Posts

I've been trying to use oldaopps.com for a while but none of there files will download. I've tried different web bowers, computers, and different internet connections. Anyone one else have problem? I know there oldversions.com and one other but i don't have the link to it. What sites is everyone else using. Thanks for the input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pathwayus69 said:

I've been trying to use oldaopps.com for a while but none of there files will download. I've tried different web bowers, computers, and different internet connections. Anyone one else have problem? I know there oldversions.com and one other but i don't have the link to it. What sites is everyone else using. Thanks for the input.

As far as i know oldapps.com download server is broken for a long time (aprrox 1,2 years)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, someguy25 said:

As far as i know oldapps.com download server is broken for a long time (aprrox 1,2 years)

Seem like i was able to use it a few years ago, but just got to working on my older rigs and well some times it not as easy finding older software. The way it goes i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old version is also a bit friendly with older IE versions so if you have a vanilla version of say Windows 98 or Me, it's more likely to download stuff from it as it is. That is unless they changed it in the past half year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dencorso said:

Thanks i've used them a bit but am not crazy about there website layout. Also have been using http://vetusware.com/ but there download rules sucks.

 

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Old version is also a bit friendly with older IE versions so if you have a vanilla version of say Windows 98 or Me, it's more likely to download stuff from it as it is. That is unless they changed it in the past half year.

Ill give that try my old 98rig and i will also try the me and see if that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Opera browser works well on oldapps.com, downloads good, but latest FireFox does not download from OldApps.com nor does IE11.

oldversion.com en.uptodown.com afterdawn.com orbitaldownloads.com filepuma.com there are many that offer previous versions

Edited by Goodmaneuver
Sorry, I swear it was working when I posted this. + added some more oldapp sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, Goodmaneuver said:

Latest Opera browser works well on oldapps.com, downloads good, but latest FireFox does not download from OldApps.com nor does IE11. 

oldversion.com uptodown.com afterdawn.com there are many that offer previous versions

Thanks for the info I will try that out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...