Oldapps.com

pathwayus69

I've been trying to use oldaopps.com for a while but none of there files will download. I've tried different web bowers, computers, and different internet connections. Anyone one else have problem? I know there oldversions.com and one other but i don't have the link to it. What sites is everyone else using. Thanks for the input.

1 hour ago, pathwayus69 said:

I've been trying to use oldaopps.com for a while but none of there files will download. I've tried different web bowers, computers, and different internet connections. Anyone one else have problem? I know there oldversions.com and one other but i don't have the link to it. What sites is everyone else using. Thanks for the input.

As far as i know oldapps.com download server is broken for a long time (aprrox 1,2 years)

26 minutes ago, someguy25 said:

As far as i know oldapps.com download server is broken for a long time (aprrox 1,2 years)

Seem like i was able to use it a few years ago, but just got to working on my older rigs and well some times it not as easy finding older software. The way it goes i guess.

Old version is also a bit friendly with older IE versions so if you have a vanilla version of say Windows 98 or Me, it's more likely to download stuff from it as it is. That is unless they changed it in the past half year.

10 hours ago, dencorso said:

Thanks i've used them a bit but am not crazy about there website layout. Also have been using http://vetusware.com/ but there download rules sucks.

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Old version is also a bit friendly with older IE versions so if you have a vanilla version of say Windows 98 or Me, it's more likely to download stuff from it as it is. That is unless they changed it in the past half year.

Ill give that try my old 98rig and i will also try the me and see if that works.

Latest Opera browser works well on oldapps.com, downloads good, but latest FireFox does not download from OldApps.com nor does IE11.

oldversion.com en.uptodown.com afterdawn.com orbitaldownloads.com filepuma.com there are many that offer previous versions

Edited by Goodmaneuver
Sorry, I swear it was working when I posted this. + added some more oldapp sites

On 12/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, Goodmaneuver said:

Latest Opera browser works well on oldapps.com, downloads good, but latest FireFox does not download from OldApps.com nor does IE11. 

oldversion.com uptodown.com afterdawn.com there are many that offer previous versions

Thanks for the info I will try that out