My account has been blocked

nicely

few weeks alrdy trying to get logged in my donate account but getting this error: your account has been blocked.

also tried reseted password few times but, keep cant login with same error

aero account.JPG

4 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Your account has been blocked for violation copyright rules.

o.O lol maybe u confusing me with someone else? what i violated?

the max i did its post screenshots of my windows themes with aero effects. its not allowed?

everyone posts their themes with aeroglass, so I thought it would be okay to share my customizations

but if that's the problem, I can just go there on the forum and delete them

6 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Sure. But maybe he is someone else - just with the same nickname, logo and even the files downloaded using your profile. Such a coincidence.

obrazek.png.7e57a153da58f815d6852ca55f4584ec.png

lol dont be ironic, its still directly from your website 

1st: they still need log in to get it

2nd: in download page is not saying we cannot share: ( in fact I still thought I was even helping you to promote your product )

but ok, do what your think its right. (and dont worry i removed even news about aeroglass from there)

aeroglass.JPG

Edited by nicely

Just for clarification... I would have absolutely no problem if it is just a link to my website.

Now you have edited the page to have a link only, but before, the file was attached directly to the forum post (as seen in my screenshot "Attached files" ... 1476 ) and it could be downloaded directly from that forum. (and yes, files downloaded from my website contain a signature and I didn't block you based on your nick/logo. I just blocked the account which the published file's signature matches to).

And your "2nd" is not true. When you are logged in (b1476 required login), Download page clearly states "You are not allowed to publish pre-release/private builds anywhere. If it happens, your account will be disabled".

12 minutes ago, bigmuscle said:

Just for clarification... I would have absolutely no problem if it is just a link to my website.

Now you have edited the page to have a link only, but before, the file was attached directly to the forum post (as seen in my screenshot "Attached files" ... 1476 ) and it could be downloaded directly from that forum. (and yes, files downloaded from my website contain a signature and I didn't block you based on your nick/logo. I just blocked the account which the published file's signature matches to).

And your "2nd" is not true. When you are logged in (b1476 required login), Download page clearly states "You are not allowed to publish pre-release/private builds anywhere. If it happens, your account will be disabled".

thats what i said its require log in, and yes, like i said before i did, removed all links from there. GL anyway

Edited by nicely

1 hour ago, bigmuscle said:

maybe re-write about it or make it clearer

aerolgass2.JPG

Edited by nicely

Here is copyright from official download page which, as published is expired anyway.  No mention is made of free distribution.

READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR INSTALLING OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This application is intended for advanced users only. This application is free and can be used on any number of computers. This software is protected by copyright law. You are NOT permitted to study the source code of this software by ANY way and for ANY reason. You are NOT allowed to modify, decompile, disassemble or make reverse engineering of this software. You are NOT allowed to bypass any software protection by any kind of means including memory patching or hooking. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AUTHOR IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES, UPGRADES OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST REVENUES OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Copyright © Big Muscle 2013-2015 All Rights Reserved.

44 minutes ago, nicely said:

maybe re-write about it or make it clearer

aerolgass2.JPG

I am not sure what can be clearer, but you should shot whole page next time (but of course, statement is visible only when you are logged in, but you needed it to be logged in to download that published build):

image.png.19af26d32dd03bf9dcc5d3743cabe805.png

Edited by bigmuscle

39 minutes ago, bigmuscle said:

I am not sure what can be clearer, but you should shot whole page next time (but of course, statement is visible only when you are logged in, but you needed it to be logged in to download that published build):

image.png.19af26d32dd03bf9dcc5d3743cabe805.png

Well, I will not argue further, you contradict yourself a little on your page www.glass8.eu.

I'll say you what a colleague of mine said to me.

As Bigmuscle said, it is free software, but You are not allowed to publish pre-release/private builds anywhere. If it happens, Your account will be disabled.

As Bigmuscle said, it is free software, but if You don't pay, it is Nagware.

As Bigmuscle said, it is free software, You can pay, but You can't get support, because it is free software, because You make donation, not buy.

I think Bigmuscle is Big Liar. by: colleague