Windows XP x64 / Sever 2003 x64 - Update Collection + Other

I have gathered a large variety of updates, tweaks, other software / addons for XP x64 / 2k3 x64; of which I believe will or can be useful depending on the users needs.

Now, I can't guarantee that I have all the updates are here but, I can at least offer what I have managed to collect. I hope that this collection helps some of you from at least having to hunt down some updates / software yourself.

I have updates ranging from 2014 & lower, plus 2015 & 2017 along with some other enhancements, tweaks, and software.

To clarify, I am absolutely not responsible for damages or incorrect usage of software / updates from this archive. PLEASE be careful & always make backups before proceeding with anything!

Good luck!

Sincerely,

XP-x64-Lover :wub:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q2d8qhynwdr6ad4/XPx64_%26_2k3x64_Updates_+_Tweaks_+_Other.7z/file

Download Link (Screenshots of Archive contents): http://www.mediafire.com/file/50yi737yalhlaj3/Files_List_Screenshots.7z/file

XPx64 Update Install Screenshot.JPG

Edited by XP-x64-Lover
Added DL link + More info / more corrections.

37 minutes ago, Jody Thornton said:

I have a collection of Post-EOL updates for XP 64 that I could also send you.  These were excellent for extending life to XP x64 Edition until July 2015.

:)

That would be extremely helpful actually. My upload speed on my internet connection is very slow so it'll be awhile until my collection is uploaded anyways.

I agree with it being pinned. It's a very useful resource. Does this contain all updates, or just those pertaining to post-SP2 & post-EOL?

What exactly was added in terms of tweaks etc? I'd like to see a list before downloading and trying it out, especially as it gives a good idea as to why the archive is 3GB or so.

Nice work however :D

On 12/3/2018 at 12:52 PM, Chociu said:

I agree with it being pinned. It's a very useful resource. Does this contain all updates, or just those pertaining to post-SP2 & post-EOL?

What exactly was added in terms of tweaks etc? I'd like to see a list before downloading and trying it out, especially as it gives a good idea as to why the archive is 3GB or so.

Thank you, and I'll get a listing of everything within the archive for you / everyone soon. :thumbup (Oh, and for some reason I don't see an option to "pin" this post? :dubbio:Any idea why?

Edited by XP-x64-Lover

22 hours ago, Chociu said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/50yi737yalhlaj3/Files_List_Screenshots.7z/file

I hope this helps; after some investigating I found out I accidentally added some duplicates. For example I have two copies of .NET Framework 4. (My mistake...) :buehehe:

• 4 weeks later...