Unable to make donation

Helton_H

Hello there!

I've already donated once and wanted to donate again using another PayPal account. However, I'm unable to do so, PayPal says I can't use my credit card to send money to BigMuscle's account, and I can't use the account credit either. I spoke with Paypal about it, they mentioned something about some kind of setting in the receiver's account (in this case, yours) not being set up in a way that allows donations from other countries or something. I even registered a virtual version of my international credit card, but I got the same message :(

BigMuscle, is there another way I can send you a donation, so I can get extra keys?

Let me know if you need more details.

Edited by Helton_H

Hello, I am not aware that there is some settings in PayPal account that disallows donations from other countries. I cannot even find anything in there. If somebody knows I can set it up, but the majority of the donations comes from foreign countries.

Is there someone who has similiar problem?

It is not good solution, because it does not add you automatically to the database, so you would need to wait until I am at my home computer and I do it manually, so it can take longer time.

It would be better to figure out what settings I need to enable to allow your donation.

Ok, I figured out what was going on. PayPal uses their own ways of converting the currency. When I changed the setting to have my credit card issuer to do the conversion instead, it let me donate. :)

Thanks anyway! I greatly appreciate your efforts into making Windows 10 more beautiful! You rock!

Edited by Helton_H