Unofficial Service Pack 3 for Windows Vista

WinFX

I am in a project so that the programs that require Windows 7 work in Vista, here is a list of the software I want to run in Vista:
* Chrome (latest version)
* Firefox Quantum
* Office 2013/2016
* Visual Studio 2012 /
2013/2015 * Net Framework 4.7.x
* The game Cuphead
* Compatibility with USB 3.x and Kaby Lake

There are programs like PEMaker that only serve to add API to x86 files. I do not know if there is a program that adds API to x64 dlls, I also need some cheat for installers to block the installation.

Edited by GianLuca18092004
Translation to English

You may not like what I'm about to say, but just know that I mean this in the nicest of ways...

First off, asking for 'instant answers and collaboration' isn't going to help anything. All this does is make you look rude and somewhat disrespectful to other members here that would maybe otherwise not mind helping you achieve what you're wanting to achieve. Please stop saying things like that when you post or you're likely just going to get ignored.

Second of all, you want an unofficial update for Vista? You're not alone. There are various posts here since 2014/2015 that have been discussing a hypothetical unofficial update for Vista to bring it to par with Windows 7 in terms of software compatibility. But, guess what? In these past 4 (almost 5) years now, not a single thing has come to fruition. Need me to explain why? 

Windows Vista does have a cult following here (myself included) that would love to be able to do something like this. However, doing it requires years of programming experience that no one in the Vista community has. Seeing as (according to your profile) you were born in 2004, that puts you at only 14 years old, which makes me doubtful that you have the experience (if any at all) to even come close to putting something like this together. 

Those here that do have the knowledge and experience (most notably @blackwingcat) to pull something like this off aren't interested in doing it for Windows Vista, and I had a discussion with BWC about this last year, and he said that creating unofficial updates for 64-bit OSes would be much more difficult as the code is far more complex, which makes it even less likely that anything is going to be made for Windows Vista in the near future since this is the version of it that most people use. 

In conclusion, you might as well just enjoy what little life Vista has left while you can, because it's only going to get worse from here on out.