Browser for XP

Jim33

41 minutes ago, Jim33 said:

Anyone have experience of Maxton or Lunascape?

I use Maxthon for browsing facebook only. besides its oddities it is quite fast and stable.

But don't do serious things such as internet banking as Maxthon is developed by Chinese company without releasing any source code, your data may be transfer to PRC government.

10 minutes ago, roytam1 said:

I use Maxthon for browsing facebook only. besides its oddities it is quite fast and stable.

But don't do serious things such as internet banking as Maxthon is developed by Chinese company without releasing any source code, your data may be transfer to PRC government.

Maxthon should be completely avoided .

People's Republic of China is not at all a country. Those Communist only wants people data to increase economy of their country. Phones from Xiomi , Huwei , Oppo , Vivo and OnePlus and many othet Chinese companies just give data to PRC government .

Their might be someway to port chromium open source project to xp as maxthon folks did it .

Edit :

I myself tried to port Chromium to XP but failed due to so many commts and so much of code changes everyday.  It is something one cannot work alone.

Edited by Dibya

On 11/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, roytam1 said:

just like Android root apps they are made by the chinese it's a good way to infect phones with spyware in order to sole your data

I once had and issue on Maxthon and a person from their customer support department wanted to solve my issue through Team Viewer connection, yep he wanted to get access to my PC from CHINA :crazy:

Maxthon browser is running on the background by default when you boot up your PC or even though you close it down,  the msconfig command may prevent this.