Youtube on Windows 98/ME

WinFX

We know that not even the latest versions of browsers for Windows 98 support HTML5 Video. So we used Opera 10 + Flash 9, until Youtube stopped supporting Flash. But I found the solution that was to install KernelEX in Windows 2000 mode and install Firefox 12 that had support for HTML5 video. Until a few weeks ago it worked, but until then it worked, then it put me error of reproduction, I do not know if there is a way to see YouTube in Windows 98 after all this, it will be that you will not be able to see Youtube anymore in Windows 98:(

So far, we have no workaround for Youtube. There is one (https://msfn.org/board/topic/177485-backporting-newer-browsers-to-win9x-with-kernelex/?do=findComment&comment=1154915) of diamant, it is inconvenient but working. Commodore's finding has given me basically nothing useful, see some posts later. The procedure had worked only for his test video and not for others. FF9/10 and Opera 11/12 aren't vp8_only_browsers. Now FF 43 is required to see youtube videos.  By the way, you would be the first to make FF12 run stable on 98.