Any way to access Windows Update v4?

2kwindowspowered

I have a VM with Windows 98 SE, enter the Windows Update site and it was constantly refreshed and then install IE6SP1 Windows Update but v6, then enter v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/default.asp and v4.windowsupdate. microsoft.com/en/default.asp, I put 404 error.
I found out that I had fallen in 2011 and I can not update the system, according to me there are 3 solutions: Contact the Windows Update headmaster and tell him to open v4, create a very dangerous virus that will infect from Windows 9x to Windows 10 or hack the Microsoft site.

The most legal is the first but I do not know how to contact by mail with Microsoft.

iwant.gif

But I am using the Spanish version and it is very difficult to find the updates, I only find Internet Explorer 6, Windows Media 9 Series and DirectX 9.

I need to contact Microsoft and open v3 and v4 or make v6 compatible with Windows 98. If I launch a Wannacry update for Windows XP 3 years after the end of support:rolleyes:, for me it should be done with Windows 98 although the support has already finished more than a decade ago:(.

This is all very silly and has gone on long enough. Microsoft closed Windows Update v4 long ago and could care less whether any of us like it or not for that matter.

Making vague threats about launching malware attacks against Microsoft is also ridiculous, and forbidden by the rules.

I see the OP has just been banned for requesting warez in the 2K forum. Good riddance to this... locked. :wacko: