Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

20 hours ago, dna-systems said:

Just wanted to report back...   Since the 1479 experimental release, I have experienced 0 crashes and system seems to run smoothly...as if it is taking no impact on performance (AG extension loader=0.2MB/DWM=22MB)

Thanks for the hard work bigmuscle and looking forward to the final release (Ha...final, that is the wrong word.  It'll never be final because MS keeps jacking it up) ...but thanks for the continuing efforts towards the game of cat-and-mouse.

I made similar observations in my test-VM, this version is great!

• Like 1

Noticed this Aero Peek bug: the aero peek (when moving cursor to lower right corner of desktop) does not show the (position of) window correctly and/or completely. The "peek windows" are moved to the left and cut off. If I have several windows open they are all cut off at the same position on the left side of the desktop.

EDIT: animated gif doesn't seem to work - attached the two screenshots.
EDIT2: spelling

Webp.net-gifmaker (1).gif

2018-10-20 15-01-40.jpg

2018-10-20 15-01-31.jpg

Edited by Pjertan

Pjertan: I know what you mean, but could you try without Aero Glass? I noticed that winver 1809 always shows some weird graphics there.

21 minutes ago, bigmuscle said:

Pjertan: I know what you mean, but could you try without Aero Glass? I noticed that winver 1809 always shows some weird graphics there.

Just tried it without AeroGlass enabled and the bug is still there, just like you said. So it's not an AeroGlass related bug.

Aero Peek is broken since 1803. Somehow running Aero Glass on 1803 fixes it. I tried asking @bigmuscle about it in the other thread, but didn't get any response.

Aero Glass 1.5.9.1479 working very solidly for me here with a reasonably well-tweaked Win 10 v1809 (with no Apps).

I've noticed the performance seems better than with past debug versions.  Big Muscle, did you add some optimization?  Whatever you did, thanks; it's quite pleasant to work with.  Thank you,.

https://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/17763/Win10DesktopWithAG.png

-Noel

Edited by NoelC
  • Like 1