Updated to 1809, but i've got a problem. It works, but whole top border is transparent 100%. And i can't change that :(

LE : uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, folder removed, same thing happens. Any ideas please?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Klamatiel

41 minutes ago, Klamatiel said:

Updated to 1809, but i've got a problem. It works, but whole top border is transparent 100%. And i can't change that :(

LE : uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, folder removed, same thing happens. Any ideas please?

Capture.PNG

Same here. Does somebody know about a workaround please? 

Also here AeroGlass doesn't start. No errors or anything related in the debug.log  :(

Tried to reload the symbols from MS but doesn't help.

Clipboarder.2018.10.04.jpg

Edited by Cris_

Yeah we know it bigmuscle!  :D

You must know we are test lemmings and trying everything.

And just for info for other visitors here: AeroGlass 1.5.9 doesn't work without issues on Windows RS5 1809 ! Wait for an update !

Edited by Cris_

Nope.  I can understand everything on the website just fine.  Everything is well printed with no spelling errors... Just giving some feedback.  I didn't demand to know why or complain to you BM.  Sure...there's no blur, now lets move on.

@Cris_ : press Cancel, wait 2-3 seconds, cmd window should appear and will download symbols.
@bigmuscle : yes, we know it's up to 17134, but we like to try to see if it works. Again, if you need debug/input or tests from us, we'll gladly help.

On 10/4/2018 at 1:20 PM, Klamatiel said:

@Cris_ : press Cancel, wait 2-3 seconds, cmd window should appear and will download symbols.
@bigmuscle : yes, we know it's up to 17134, but we like to try to see if it works. Again, if you need debug/input or tests from us, we'll gladly help.

Cancel did not work for me, is it because Microsoft just pulled the update and therefore pulled the symbols too?
On a side note; I didn't notice any of my files getting deleted after the 1809 upgrade, but I also don't have any personal folders reassigned to another drive or folder.

UPDATE : It finally downloaded the symbols today, so it had to be that Microsoft had pulled them with the original update version.
Since updating symbols, AeroGlass (1.5.9) is partially working. In Chrome, no, in File Explorer... well I don't know if its my settings, but it's basically invisible.
I kinda like the look, but in many ways it should still have a slight bit of color, haze, blur, or smoke so that I can differentiate.
Can't wait for an AeroGlass update.

Edited by netsendjoe
update

On 10/4/2018 at 7:20 PM, Klamatiel said:

..nope, doesn't work for me Thursday before MS stopped anything related RS5.

Symbols are loaded but didn't work.