Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

RBCC

Silent install maker for APPS WITH NO SWITCHES

What is the name of the software package that takes a snapshot of your system before the application install and then installs it and then another one after,  then asks if you wan to create a silent install for no switched app install or an app that has to no way to install silently?  John 

Hi.

According to your question, you talking about make portable app.

These are name of software that you can make portable app. (takes a snapshot of your system before the application install and then installs it and then another one after).

1. VMware ThinApp

2. Turbo studio

I recall that there was something in the Altiris Server suite that could do this also. It was always interesting to me but I haven't used it since.

I wouldn't say that it means that they are portable apps... You probably could use such a program to install MS Office if you wanted.