Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Mysun

Aero glass 1.5.8 not working on win10 v.1803

Only the experimental version works. You have to replace the file, then it will say that it does not work with that windows version, and you hit cancel on that dialog box.

unfortunately that doesn't work either...

the current experimental version is for build 17133, and the new installed rs4 upgrade is build 17134...

Posted (edited)

you're right, i was mistaken.

/still, eagerly waiting for a final build.../

Edited by Mostly Harmless

I'm having a problem where I can't copy the experimental dll to c:\aeroglass on windows 1803. I always get an error saying the file or folder is in use.  I have tried disabling aeroglass in task scheduler which makes no difference, i've also tried to copy the dll both befpre and after reboots but always get the same error.

Can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, djmagnifique said:

I'm having a problem where I can't copy the experimental dll to c:\aeroglass on windows 1803. I always get an error saying the file or folder is in use.  I have tried disabling aeroglass in task scheduler which makes no difference, i've also tried to copy the dll both befpre and after reboots but always get the same error.

Can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong?

Cheers.

If nothing else works you can use MoveOnBoot https://emcosoftware.com/move-on-boot

Here's another trick you can use: if you cannot delete or overwrite the original file try renaming it. I have no idea why this would work, but I've done it a few times. Subsequently, copy the new file into the folder and reboot. This will force Windows to load the new version of the file.