MyPal Browser

WoodyXP

No opinions?  Well then I guess I will use both as they seem to work well together.  If anyone as had a problem with avast antivirus using 100% of cpu's (avastUI.exe) on XP.  I have a solution.  Also have a fix for "find target" that got broken in the PosReady 2009 updates.  And so far once fixed the updates don't break it.  Many thanks for the information I have learned over the years and applied from this forum!!!!  XP is the BEST!

MyPal still seems to be supported according to @wyxchari's thread: 

I checked the GitHub link there, and the most recent release is July 19. I see Feodor2 was doing monthly updates, but I'd wait to see an official announcement (or enough time passing without an update ...) before writing the browser off.

11 hours ago, TrevMUN said:

MyPal still seems to be supported according to @wyxchari's thread: 

I checked the GitHub link there, and the most recent release is July 19. I see Feodor2 was doing monthly updates, but I'd wait to see an official announcement (or enough time passing without an update ...) before writing the browser off.

no he doesn't do monthly updates, he released in monthly-alike just because upstream acts like so.

after 27.9.4 there will not be any upstream v27 new builds.