Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Shaorin

get asian language on win98SE

hey i started to play some really old games that are chinese, but the problem is that they need to be on win98

i did try on xp and sure it worked but i did get gliches and a bluescreen.

the problem is that the pc i uses is a laptop "toshiba Tecra 8100" so it get no means what so ever to get online. only via phone line i dont ahve.

so is there anyway to get this installed and working without useing internet?

i did kearnel EX but that needs internet to install. thanks for the help

you may need to try win9x-era multi-language tools such as NJStar

oo i see thanks. i will look for that on google. 

On 2018-05-04 at 8:34 AM, roytam1 said:

you may need to try win9x-era multi-language tools such as NJStar

i did find this njstar.com but the program i try to run on my win98 pc. say that it prefored an illegal operation and then thats that. so it dont work. dont know if there is some older one i need or where to i can find it really

1 hour ago, Shaorin said:

i did find this njstar.com but the program i try to run on my win98 pc. say that it prefored an illegal operation and then thats that. so it dont work. dont know if there is some older one i need or where to i can find it really

Try to get old versions.

Posted (edited)

maybe its easier to just install a asian windows and problem fixed.

and problem left are to find dirvers. i know for my desktop i use i can find if i do look for them can take a few hours. but for this laptop im out oif luck.

the site i used dont work anymore and if i dont find the driver i burnt to a cd im afriend that i will nevr find them anymore. sadface

maybe have found them guess toshiba have hosted them still. they did not for a few years ago when i tryed

Edited by Shaorin