Any R7 360 driver for XP x64?

I'm aware of the 32-bit iCafe driver which works pretty well on my XP x86 installation, but I was curious to know if there was an x64 variant that has been removed from the net.
I wasn't able to find anything, so if anybody has something hit me up.

• 1 year later...

No R7 360 driver for XP x64 is the only reason i'm not using xp64 right now.

Considering r7 360 is an overclock of the r7 series i am surprised nobody came up with anything.

Machines i've run xp 64 have given 64 bit cpu's like entry level intel core duo more  usefulness and on laptops they run cooler and less power hungry than xp x86.

The slowest core duo i have had since 2007 running xp x64 has always made a meal of majority of facebook games with flash support.

Archiving 7zip with ultra compression is faster in x64 mode and cpu is cooler.

Video transcoding bleh forget it all 32bit. even on windows 10 64bit video editing i haven't seen yet. (nor any video games)

Wonders if vista x64 driver may be ported to xp x64 ....

I have found the newest-known AMD driver for Windows XP x64 (icafe):

http://web.archive.org/web/20150525015957/http://www2.ati.com/drivers/windows-xp-amd-catalyst-9.00.300.3005-dec9.exe

It's from December 2014, which is much newer than the latest Catalyst from January 2014. So it may work better for INF modding than the older one.

6 hours ago, win32 said:

I have found the newest-known AMD driver for Windows XP x64 (icafe):

But this driver is very unstable, I checked it on several computers, there were problems everywhere. AMD 5870 - the driver could not install with an error. AMD 6320 (AMD APU) driver was installed, but when you turn on the video player with DXVA, the system completely freezes. AMD 7770 - the driver is installed, the video player with DXVA shows a black screen, playback does not start. There are no problems in the last official driver.