XP x64 SABERTOOTH X99 Drivers!! (Re-uploaded)

On 10/22/2022 at 7:04 PM, Jakob99 said:

Based on the screenshot, you have an AMD Radeon R9 200 series in conjunction with Intel, am I right, or is it something else? I was wondering if the AMD Radeon R4 Stoney Ridge could be made to work with Windows XP x64 bit edition. This is present in such computers like Acer Aspire A315-21. K4Sum1 got its graphics driver to work with Windows Vista (still in Beta) so I was hoping it could also be made to work with XP 64 bit edition. Here's the photo for proof as well as the specs for anybody interested in looking into this: http://windowsenthusiasts1.epizy.com/images/AMD2.JPG

I do have the one-core api Extended Kernel set up on my 64-bit XP install on the A315-21. If you are unfamiliar with this, you can familiarize yourself here: https://github.com/Skulltrail192/One-Core-API-Binaries

I also have the drivers for Elan Touchpad and Realtek Audio/Ethernet working oob. It also required Fernando's modded AMD SATA driver along with a modded ACPI.sys file integrated. Thanks in advanced to any interested parties.

Hello there Jakob99, you are correct it is a AMD Radeon R9 200 Video Card running with an X99 Intel in that screenshot. && That's an interesting thought, I did some rather minor research on my end and my only theory is you could perhaps compare or maybe even somehow make use of older Windows XP x64 drivers pertaining to the AM1 or FM2/FM2+ APU chips. They might be similar enough in some aspects... (This might also apply to the R7/R9 AMD GPUs). Though this is just an idea I am throwing out... As far as the APUs, I've only ever owned an AM1 out of the two. The AM1 comes with R3 graphics. If I somehow had this particular computer you speak of, or one having that AMD Radeon R4 Stoney Ridge chip, I would help test that for you. Good luck! && Another thing, that Extended Kernel of yours is quite nice, keep up the great work. I never thought I'd see the day when there was such a thing for this lovely OS.

Edited by XP-x64-Lover
Corrections.

9 hours ago, XP-x64-Lover said:

Hello there Jakob99, you are correct it is a AMD Radeon R9 200 Video Card running with an X99 Intel in that screenshot. && That's an interesting thought, I did some rather minor research on my end and my only theory is you could perhaps compare or maybe even somehow make use of older Windows XP x64 drivers pertaining to the AM1 or FM2/FM2+ APU chips. They might be similar enough in some aspects... (This might also apply to the R7/R9 AMD GPUs). Though this is just an idea I am throwing out... As far as the APUs, I've only ever owned an AM1 out of the two. The AM1 comes with R3 graphics. If I somehow had this particular computer you speak of, or one having that AMD Radeon R4 Stoney Ridge chip, I would help test that for you. Good luck! && Another thing, that Extended Kernel of yours is quite nice, keep up the great work. I never thought I'd see the day when there was such a thing for this lovely OS.

Same! I didn't create this Extended Kernel. That goes to Skulltrail192. Maybe it will work. XP uses XPDM instead of WDDM, so it may be difficult "translating" the required stuff over.